INSTRUCTIONS for using your new RotoFlow Tank...
- Fill the tank with fuel directly using the brass nipple outlet port, or use a tee connector in-line with the brass nipple outline port.
- Top plastic nipple is used for a vent line.
- Tank does not require maintenance. DO NOT DISASSEMBLE - DOING SO WILL RENDER THE TANK UNSERVICEABLE AND VOID YOUR WARRANTY!
- RotoFlow works with 1/8" and 5/32" fuel lines. Use the supplied brass hose retainer when using a 5/32" line. Place 5/32" hose on brass nipple, then slide retainer over the nipple.
- RotoFlow works with gasoline or glow fuels.
- Strap tank in position using the two hold down slots on outside of tank.